|Its a jungle of birds, raptors, whales, dragons, snakes, canines, sharks nearly a bit of everything . BUT MOSTLY BIRDS!! |
Narrow-minded people not allowed. Shoo!
| kept here because the icon is funny xD|
COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED!!
Trades are CLOSED.
Note: I won't draw mature/explicit themes. I can draw blood /damage /injuries /fights but nothing excessive.
I do not draw humans, humans are a win-lose situation, if the picture comes out right then I continue the pic, if it doesn't I pretty much abandon the pic, so no-can-do for commissions, sorry.
|This will be edited sometimes everyday or every hour or so >8D|
## Immediate to-do list:
*finish ink of Blue throated raptor (lined)
- RoTS ch.16. (I'll get to it.)
- 4Ps - 3/4 (Lined, need to shade/ink)
Stuff I'm waiting for: (This is not to stress anyone, I just need to keep track of things)
# Art Trade with F0st3rArt - Done, waiting for their half.
# Commish from ToffyNaNa - Fully body + colour.
Wanna try to-do list:
-Colour Scheme Challenge: rozzers.deviantart.com/art/Col…
-Expression variation meme: fav.me/d47vgc0
-Avian Style Meme: lizkay.deviantart.com/art/Avia…
-Color up sketches - shadowdagger.deviantart.com/fa…
I saw this meme and decided to fill it up since the other extensive one I wanted to do is taking a while to finish.
1. Your first OC ever?
My first OC was Trucky the truck... I built him with lego blocks :’D
He was the ‘smallest truck in the world’…and he had this rotating plate thing that was supposed to pick up radio signals…
2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
How am I supposed to answer this? I try to make my OCs as different and unique as possible so I can’t really say that comparing them with each other would be easy.
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
Plenty of them actually xD.
4. A character you rarely talk about?
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Hm, well logically to promote a story you’d have to make popular the hero or the villain. So out of all the story heros/villains…I guess Novia?
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
Two melanistic owl characters, Mathias Crescent (a.k.a Knight) and Paprika Shade. They have the same genetic mutation so they would look similar anyway. Though there are atleast 6 other melanistic owls in the story.
I can’t think of any other.
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
Nearly all of them.
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
I haven’t RP’d in a long time and I’ve sort of moved on from those old-old characters.
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
Nope *throws all OCs into a safe and eats the key*
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
The most complicated one so far is Vivian, the earth phoenix.
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
Vivian again xD. Sune, Black Pearl, Violet, Inacio, Rodvin (especially him).
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
Yes xD. Novia and Santiago when they were younger, before they matured.
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
A lot of them end up this way xD. The question is ‘an’ OC which means I just have to pick one of the many.
Delun the peacock. He loses his whole family, sees his cousin suffering and perish from a bad infection and ultimately all he has left of his line is his nephew Ruerec.
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
Don’t we all?
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Well, Biology is 70% easy, but by the best as in 100%...
Santiago of course, he’s the brainiac xD.
17. Any OC OTPs?
Novia and Inacio. They are best friends and are a great team.
18. Any OC crackships?
Santiago and Violet. It was a random thought, because Hazel acts like she would be Tiago’s little girl anyway.
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
Jose’s role in the story is an important one. When everyone else is willing to give up and complain with the species falling to extinction and all, he’s the one who turns the tide. He has to dive fully into his dark side, has to force, blackmail and threaten his flock to accept help of ‘domesticated’ birds. The point behind it is to rise from the brink and keep moving forward to survive. To oppose fear and stagnation.
He regrets having to use unpleasant means but he cares too much about his flock to let them wallow in their self pity and perish. Nope, they MUST live. They MUST. As the leader’s son, if no one rises to the position, it is his responsibility to direct the flock.
...I’ll stop rambling here.
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Erico’s voice is Drew Seeley, Rosa’s is Michelle Branch.
The peafowl cousins Delun and Jasvinder. I have no picks to what they sound like though.
21. Your most artistic OC?
If you consider dance, Meili (peahen) is an expert in it. Erico and Rosa again.
If you consider painting…hum…I don’t think I have painters, I always thought I’d make a character too similar to myself and those sorts usually evolve to Mary Sues unless you’re careful…even then I never felt the need to have a painter…especially since most of my OCs are not humans.
But once I considered the possibility of human-izing Violet and her daughter Hazel as waterbenders who used waterbending for painting lol.
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
Back when I was still new to DA, I guess people misinterpreted Novia as having a short temper and being indestructible.
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Vivian again I would love to hop onto his back and fly everywhere. And Violet, she’s so sweet I’d love to give her a hug and ride on her back underwater, like how you can ride whales in Zoo Tycoon 2.
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
Human OCs I don’t plan on introducing soon because they are random ideas I get and I can’t draw them that well yet X_X
Non-humans… eh…like I said I try not to make them too similar to myself.
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
No. All changes were willing changes.
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDY-3L… for Violet
28. Your most dangerous OC?
Helix shadowdagger.deviantart.com/ar… she will irradiate you, split the bonds between your molecules and melt you down to primordial soup :evillaughter:
…And then probably build you up again using her powers and then break you up again. But I won’t let her, don’t worry.
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they’re going?
Helix she’ll happily go sucking up spirits and ghosts and absorb their energy or whatever.
Hazel would happily do this. No, Novia wouldn't…she’d be too scared to xD but don’t tell her I said that.
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
I suppose Novia would post selfies of her on top of some high building, or mountain or of her friends and herself doing some sort of extreme sports.
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
33. Your shyest OC?
A tie between Erico and Violet.
34. Do you have any twin characters?
Margaret and Maggie, twin killer whales
35. Any sibling characters?
Are you kidding me? This would take forever to list. Okay one quick pick, Novia and her brothers Erico and Santiago.
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
LOL…how about everyone I already mentioned?
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
Ah darn, I already answered this. Meili of course, she’s great at contemporary and Jazz.
39. Introduce any character you want
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!)
Yes, they always make me smile even on the worst of days
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess.
I like dark-light contrasts but not always, dull colours in a gradient, I like shades of brown with gold-tan-offwhite. I like making characters with unusual looking eyes. I guess this isn’t saying much…but I like a variety of designs.
44. Something you like about your OCs in general
Aha, nice question—I already said I like variety and try to make them unique xD.
Well, broadly speaking…if they are birds, I like their feather colours?
45. A character you no longer use?
shadowdagger.deviantart.com/ar… Not really a character, but I draw SD/Enlai as a peacock now.
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
Nope, can’t recall.
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure
Violet and Vivian :’c
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
Santiago, if he’s bored. Oh—Chinkeraia would xD shadowdagger.deviantart.com/ar… (the green one)
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want
When developing a character, make sure that the character’s personality matches the backstory. For example if your character is a shy one, ask yourself ‘why?’ did they interact a lot with others? Where their families always busy working or ignoring them or intimidating them? Did they grow up in an isolated community or in a place where there aren’t many folk around etc.
If you’re having an artblock do some mental puzzles or challenges…or study and do maths. I ended up getting huge brainstorms while practising maths
...I guess this wasn't much of a talk, anywho, I tag no one.
-------------------------------So, I was tagged by .